Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Stay beautiful

I came here because I felt as if I have hit my limit for tweets today.  I'm in an unusual mood and I can't quite pinpoint what sort of emotion I am entranced by. Possibly wanderlust as always, but I almost sense that it is deeper than that. I know for sure it isn't sadness, because I believe smiles rarely ride along with anger or depression. It could be nostalgia...but in a way I am under the influence that it has to do with the potential of what my future holds. Now, I'm not talking about becoming some fancy writer who drinks martinis and finds her inspiration upon cool rooftops of an extremely expensive studio apartment in the city but like the real stuff you know? The self satisfying stuff? Like I'm under the impression that wherever I end up I am gonna just glow with happiness because you can be whatever you wanna be, wherever you wanna be. It sounds really weird, but then again I'm starting to realize that every single time I apologize for my thoughts that I am undermining a talent I crave to improve. It is real cool though... I like talked earlier about wanting this inner peace for myself and then bam..I believe I'm feeling the beginning to something that has had a long way coming. OR I may just be a loser. Have a good day
Stay beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment