Translate

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Just maybe

How can one tell if he or she has too high of expectations or that you need to up the ante? I guess it could be a personal preference. I for one am known for doing both wrongly so. Interpreting things is sometimes one of my biggest challenges.
This Monday I dove into The Fault in Our Stars and I just concluded the last chapter about 7 minutes ago. Now, I could be totally wrong, or totally right. Why am I not feeling the insane emotions that twitter and other social media gave such a hype about. Maybe I expect too much? Maybe I should begin to expect less and be given more, then I will always be satisfied, right? I'm not sure. Well anyway, great book, maybe the aftermath has yet to begun and I will wake up in the morning praying to speak to Augustus' lively soul one day.
Why is it that I fell in love with John Green upon reading "Paper Towns," but now am at a loss for whole words when I try to compare these two books. Maybe I've lost my mind. Maybe every teenage girl in the world has too.
Just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment