Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Where did my insanity go?

I never thought my habit of over-thinking would become an actual problem.  Today, my mind has been in a constant spin and blur at the same time. All of the sudden, what is real and logical seems so far from reach, too far to run to. Is my mind taking over my ability to control my emotions and clear thoughts? Is it the coffee? Maybe it's the coffee. If not...what is it?
Or is it the burden of not longing to write..I miss that craving..
Come back to me, please.

1 comment:

  1. I so hope that longing to write and create is coming back to you! You are a writer. I completely understand writing dry spells - especially when life is changing from one moment to the next. It is almost as if mental survival overtakes everything else for awhile. Hoping and praying you are excited about writing again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete