Translate

Sunday, February 8, 2015

A little bit of this, little bit of that

You know... right now I feel as if I'm trapped in a whirlwind of anxiety. And the funny thing is, I have very little to be anxious about excluding everything that comes along with graduation.  For one thing I am constantly critiquing myself for spending half of my day on twitter.  In the beginning I noticed it as a bad habit, but when I took a step back and evaluated what I was really doing on there, things began to appear clearer.  I realized I wasn't scrolling through tweets relating to current gossip or staring for 30 seconds at pictures of Channing Tatum with his shirt off, I was processing.  I am almost always absorbing quotes that I find touching or bucket list adventures that I ache to drop everything and be a part of. I see small cottages built on beaches and hope to live a life of such simplicity one day.  I see ways to heal a heartache or tips to reach that point of pure happiness that you truly crave.  And today, I came to the conclusion that it isn't a waste of time.  I am exploring a world that I am anxious to live.  I admire the inspiring words, because for me too, writing is something treasurable that I can never thank God enough for loving. But in other words, this is my excuse for spending my whole life on twitter lol

No comments:

Post a Comment