Translate

Friday, December 26, 2014

When you can't stop the words-

    I have already written in my notebook, updated my prayer list, and brainstormed for ten minutes of things I am grateful for.  Usually I am satisfied with the amount of writing and no longer crave to move onto the next the page.  However, tonight I am stirring with ideas. Ideas for my future, ideas for the present, ideas from the past. So I came here...
    I long to share my ideas with someone; someone whom treasures them more than I can. Although, my heart is burning; literally burning, which is probably from the tall mug that is routinely refilled of coffee with whom my body is stealing its little energy from.
    My fingers are awake, clinging to the keys with swiftness, no lag.  My mind wanders to college, and the opportunity I pray it will bring.  But most importantly, I hope to find adventure.  Though, I cringe of finding that adventure at parties held by sororities and tailgating before the big game.  I want to use every connection my college has to offer and travel to a country completely new to me.  One I have yet to admire and research, one I haven't seen on tv or seen an article for in a magazine. One that will truly bring me to the end of the earth and back again. One that will stretch my imagination and destroy every boundary my comfort zone has ever built around me. One that will leave me awe-struck....one that will lead me..to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment