Translate

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pic Collage



Growing up in a community like this is truly a treasuring experience, there are so many places to plop a squat and read or wander far into the country and explore abandoned homes.  When I think of my home, family comes to my mind automatically, and I'm suddenly filled with their laughs and comforting words.  Also, I admire my room to a great extent as well, it will forever be my refuge under any circumstances.  Without my thirteen years at Aurora Public Schools, I am honestly convinced that I would have few friends.  And this year, being an AMP leader, has brought me so much closer to the freshmen class, that I once despised.  Living in Nebraska not only makes me a Husker fan, but also a liker of hunting trips and a "have to be" devoted detasseler.

No comments:

Post a Comment